Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hurricane Ike - Bad News about our Home in Houston Texas

We got a text message today from our fantastic renters as they headed back home to Clear Lake. They had been in contact with the neighbors who said that the brand new fence installed in December was totally blown away and looters had hit our house. We're hoping for the best for both their personal belongings and our actual physical house. My stomach would be turned upside down to hear my house had been looted and things could all be missing... They are supposed to be home in a few hours, but who knows how traffic will treat them. I'm sure there will be lots worse stories from the neighborhood and the area (Galveston...), so we'll keep a prayer in our hearts as all our old friends and their families return home and hope you will too.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What's the word on the house and looters? I didn't realize y'all still owned the house.

Oh, I "tagged" you for some survey thing on my blog