Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Think He Likes Me

For my birthday I planned on going to a Martina McBride concert. Carol was trying to sell some extra tickets so I was going with her. Brian doesn't like country much at all, but puts up with it for my sake in the car or around the house. To my complete surprise he wanted to come to the concert with me. In my mind it was a great idea for me to go with my friends so that he didn't have to suffer through the concert he wouldn't enjoy. Turns out that even though he didn't want to go see Martina, he wanted to go out on a date with me. I thought that was really sweet of him to want to come, especially when I had provided him with a get out of jail free card. I got to go to a good concert and have a hot date too! What a good birthday treat. The concert was really fun. I hadn't realized before I heard a slew of Martina McBride songs all in a row that it was like going to a "girl power" concert. Most her songs are uplifting sort of you-can-do-it songs. I really liked it. I guess I'll have to pick up one of her "greatest hits" albums. Maybe for Christmas.

No comments: