Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Eleven Great Things About Benjamin

Ben wants to play with me. I want to play on the computer. Our compromise is that we think of 5 great things about Ben, then he said more, I said 10. He says 11.
  1. He is excited about learning to read and doing a great job.
  2. He helps Maddie with lots of things she needs help with like opening the sliding glass door when I am busy.
  3. He has a really great dolly named Potsy that he loves so much that his fingers cannot stretch far enough apart to show how much love he has.
  4. He can make Maddie laugh and laugh and laugh.
  5. He builds really complicated train tracks that fill the floor of the whole room that curve and wind all over the place.
  6. He always tells me he loves me and gives me great snuggles.
  7. He can do lots of chores alone, like brush teeth, take out the trash, water the flowers, clean his room and get dressed.
  8. He helps me cook and set the table.
  9. He can ride a big kid bike with training wheels.
  10. He can vacuum the floors with the big vacuum.
  11. He is dad's special helper whenever he has a big building project.

Time to go play trains.

No comments: