Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Christmas Letter 2007 Finished

My sincere apologies to everyone who didn't get my annual Christmas letter for 2007. I think they all got lost in the mail. Or maybe they never got mailed...oops. With our kitchen remodel last Oct through December, me hosting the craft extravaganza affectionately known as "Super Saturday" mostly alone and planning for my super family of 18 people to come for Christmas it just didn't get done in time. Then I told myself, I'll get it done and mail it the first week of January, late, but not too late. Next, instead of writing the darn letter and getting it mailed, I felt so bad about it, I spent an entire day hand making Valentines cards to send and enclose the letter as a cute Valentine...of which I never mailed a single one. It just became one of those things I decided I probably would just not ever do. The year 2007 would be forever lost to the world. Then my mom forwarded me a copy of some family history sort of work my two cousins had worked on. They found every Christmas letter my Grandma Robinson had ever written they could get their hands on. They started back in the 1960's!!! What an amazing record of her life and of those she loves. RESULT: Guilt trip for me. I finished my Christmas letter for 2007 in September of 2008. Oh well. It's done. Maybe I should start working on 2008 now so you can all get a copy before summer 2009 rolls around. P.S. - I'm not mailing the letter anymore from last year, so don't start watching the mailbox. It isn't coming. Instead, I'm going to print it on cute holiday paper, put it in a sheet protector like I always do, put it in my scrapbook and pretend that I sent it to everyone. Then deny, deny, deny that I didn't mail it out. :) I love you all.

No comments: