Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tell the Guy with the Jack Hammer It's Naptime

I'm a reasonable woman. I'm just dreaming today. I hired the guy with the jack hammer. I invited him in to rip out our basement cement to install the sump pump for the greater good of the family. I just wish he wanted to take a break for about two hours from 2pm to 4pm so Maddie could take a nap. At least if he has to work I wish I could leave the house and take the kids on a walk to keep them happy and distracted. But not today. I have an imaginary ball and chain around my ankle the size of the house. I hear it will be removed in three days. Lets hope all goes well and they finish tomorrow. At least after today there shouldn't be anymore jack hammers involved...

No comments: