Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Can Lift It...

Ben is such a sweet kid. This morning I told him I was glad he was getting so big because now he could do lots more fun big kid stuff. Last night Brian had the ward youth over for a movie night and games. Ben got to stay up until 11:00 pm watching the movie in the basement. Is that the coolest thing a four year old could ever do? He would tell people it was past his bedtime with a smile. Plus, Brian borrowed the projector and a screen that went from floor to ceiling to watch the movie and hooked up the full stereo compliment. It really was a sweet set-up. After our conversation about Ben being such a big kid, he came back and told me, "Don't worry, if you need to lift something heavy and dad isn't home and it's just a little bit heavy, I can do it for you mom. I'll just lift it right up."

No comments: