Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Coats

Don't you hate it when you can't find something you know you still have? I cleaned out all the kids drawers less than a month ago and I knew Ben had a nice winter coat, but could not find it for three or four days when it finally started turning cold. Luckily he didn't seem to notice he was cold. Eventually it did turn up. It had to it was huge and fluffy and bright, bright red. My coat was easy to find but I can't zip it up anymore. Not really sure what to do about that. I know I'm not going to get any thinner in the next five weeks and then of course there is the slim down processing time. Do you buy a maternity coat for this? Hum. I know they sell them, but I never needed them before. Ben was born in April and Maddie in September. No problem. So do I just freeze for 3 months and save a few bucks or go on a hunt and be comfortable?

No comments: