Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, November 24, 2008

Long Term Damage Done?

Aren't kids supposed to forgive and forget? I'm pretty sure I'm forgiven for my blow up the other day over the baby shower cake that landed me in time out, but it has not yet been forgotten. Today Maddie and I were playing and snuggling on the couch when she turned to me with a huge smile on her face. She said, "I always mess up your stuff." Cute little grin and she gave me another snuggle. Oh well. Forgiven yes, forgotten no. She'll forget over time...right??

1 comment:

Katy and Mike said...

Hello!

I just read your comment and posted it. Thanks for the kind words, and too funny about the blog stalking! While I can say that I have absolutely no shame when it comes to blog stalking, and I do it freely and often, I really thought I had left you a comment when I started the blog a few weeks ago. I went through everyone I wanted to link to and added a comment to their blog (or so I thought!), sorry if I missed you guys!

I'm glad we're all out in the open now!

Mike and I love your blog, and your family is soooo cute! Can't wait to hear baby news from you soon!