Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Look At This, It's SOOO Tight"

Ben never ceases to make make laugh. His most recent comment of note made me almost fall over laughing. Heaven knows that I don't exercise and I never talk about tight muscles or my backside.
He's figured out that he can wedge his feet on one side of the door frame and his hands on the other and sort of climb the door frame. He can also feel his muscles strain when he tries to climb up. Via his preschool lessons on the body the last few weeks, we've been doing a two minute exercise routine as part of the lesson where they stretch and do jumping jacks, etc. Maddie loves to mimic the exercise on the CD as well and they have fun doing their daily two minute exercises together.
Yesterday Ben was climbing the door frame for a while, grunting and trying really hard to stay up a long time before his muscles would give out and he'd crash down to the floor. After a while, he came over to me, turned backward so his backside was facing me, flexed his rear end and pointed to it as he said, "Look at this! It's SOOOO tight, mom!!" I almost fell over laughing it was so completely unexpected. I asked how he made it so tight. He told me he had been doing his exercises and that made his muscles really strong.

No comments: