Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Two Week Vacation Begins...Now

We just wrapped up preschool again today. I now get a two week break. I'm so excited. Teaching hasn't come with many breaks this fall. I've taught almost every other week for the last two months I think. I just know I've had a lot of days, but it will be totally worth it. We front loaded my schedule really heavily so I can have a wonderful three month break after the baby arrives. The ladies I do the preschool with are so good to me. Ben is really sad though, he sort of feels like we own the preschool or something. He loves having it here and will have a rough time with such a long break away from our house, but he'll survive. I can always talk up our next turn in two weeks, then in the middle of March. Anyway, hooray for me and my mini-break!

No comments: