Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Advents Done for the Year

I'm sad. There is nothing left to countdown. Eleven more months of regular life before we gear up for Christmas again. I felt like I missed Christmas this year. Christmas is more than a day, it's a season. I didn't realize what that really meant. I figured if I had a baby really close to Christmas I wouldn't like it much. Who wants to be recovering from surgery on Christmas Day? I wanted to be up and around for the big day. Maybe I miscalculated. By having the baby early on the 5th, I missed every single holiday party. I felt like I missed the season completely while my family went out to event after event. I can't wait for next season. I don't plan to be absent from Christmas next year. No more December babies.

No comments: