Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mind Games

We've lived in our house for almost three years now. We have a few lights with multiple switches that you can turn on or off from different locations. Whoever installed them put some sets so to have the light off, one switch is up and one switch is down. It has always bothered me but I don't touch wires or electricity. It scares me. Thus I have never attempted to change them. At the end of the day Friday Brian asked something about if I noticed the light switches. The entire day I had been switching one light switch at a time, trying to get them all "properly aligned" in my own particular way as I walked up and down the stairs. I couldn't seem to get everything in place, but figured the kids were moving them around between my trips up and down the stairs. It was really starting to bother me that I couldn't get them all right. Turns out the night before Brian had changed them all so down means "off" on every floor of the house. It could have made me loose my mind if it had gone on long enough, but now that I know, I LOVE it. I think I sleep better at night now.

1 comment:

Stephanie Pilling said...

Thats just the kind of thing that drives me batty too!! Glad to hear that Brian "fixed" the problem! :)