Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Homemade Bread Take Two

The results are in. I think Brian's comment at dinner last night is the best indicator of how my second attempt at homemade bread went. He said, "Have you called Megan to see how to make it yet?" You could rightfully say it wasn't a complete success. Just because I wasn't totally confident about the results, I took the first loaf out of the oven after 30 minutes when the recipe said and left the other in three more minutes. Just looking at the bottom of the two loaves it was obvious the 30 minute loaf was undercooked and the 33 minute loaf looked much better. Now that we have tasted the second loaf, it was yummy. It could likely use another minute or two of cooking, but it was a reasonable success. I'll keep trying buy attempt #2, loaf #2 gives me hope!

No comments: