Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Painting Projects

Ben spent some of his Christmas money on a model kit and today wanted to build and paint it so he could play with it. I had some Christmas decorations I bought last year that I never got painted and put up for this Christmas season, so I got us all set up and ready to go. The table was covered in plastic, everyone had a painting smock on. Maddie was anxious to get going and I grabbed an old wooden Santa I didn't want anymore for her to paint. I gave her the Santa and a paint brush while I grabbed a paper plate and the paint. When I returned she informed me that she was doing just fine and didn't want any paint. She proceeded to brush the Santa without paint for about five minutes then she told me it was finished and went to play. I wish every painting project could always be that clean.

No comments: