Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 4, 2009

More People Performing Simple Everyday Magic

It has been so great to have so much help continue. First Kristie and Anthony came for almost a week to our place. They were great cooks and washed almost all the dishes at every meal. It was fantastic. I’m remembering that even though I might be feeling a bit better, Jacob seems to demand so much attention that I can’t get much done. Making meals is hard to juggle between nursing and rocking the baby. I rarely get to eat with the family and then I have to get up right after we eat to take care of him, so I have to walk away from the dishes for an hour or two. Now we’re at the Zufelt home in Cedar and the same wonderful magic keeps happening. I can just take care of Jacob while meals are cooked and dishes are washed without me. I appreciate the help so much right now. I don’t want to return to reality on Wednesday when Brian goes back to work and I’m left on my own. I suppose it is time, however, to face real life. I am grateful for the bonus week I got so we could come back to the funeral.

No comments: