Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Babysitter Fun

Ben and Maddie had a babysitter last night while Brian and I went out for his birthday dinner. They LOVE our neighbor Katie so we asked her to come over. Before I left I gave her a new diaper for Maddie and pajamas. When we got home they were both all ready for bed and reading stories. She is the best. This morning we were getting breakfast when Maddie screams out, "OH NO! My diaper is falling off." I unzipped her pajamas and saw she was wearing a Jacob sized diaper. It was snug to say the least. I laughed and asked if Katie had to change a stinky diaper last night. She confirmed. Poor Katie probably couldn't find the right size and did the best she could. It was cute. I'll have Katie back anyday! The kids just love her.

1 comment:

Laura said...

A night out, I'm so impressed and jealous!