Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Toasty Warm

This one goes out to all my friends who actually were lucky enough to get tickets the the inauguration today. That is amazing and cool that you get to witness history just a few miles from our houses this morning. Since I have little people who would not fully appreciate the significance of the event (and would wine and cry all day so as to make it a miserable experience) we didn't even attempt to get tickets.
In order to make myself feel better right now, I just wanted to say that it is windy and 19 degrees F. After wind chill is factored in it feels like 10 degrees F. I am sitting inside watching the news coverage and the newscasters worshiping Obama. I have a t-shirt and jeans with no socks. I'm toasty warm. How about you guys?
**Side note** I just went to Microsoft's website to search for a clipart for this post. I put in "united states" and the first TWO clipart pictures that came up were pictures of Obama's face. Hello. He doesn't define the country. Ugh. The country is so enamored with him.

No comments: