Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busted

I always have plenty of time to do whatever I need to do behind Brian's back. This baby thing is cramping my style. I had all the Christmas stuff figured out and bought everything before Jacob was born. Or so I thought. I forgot to get anything for Brian. Now he's taking time off work and helping out around the house and letting me get naps and stuff. We are totally loving having dad around more. Problem though, when can I sneak out to get something for him? Ugh. I found the perfect thing on craigslist. When do I arrange to pick it up? Doesn't matter afterall, the seller wants me to come Sunday afternoon around 3pm. Not when I would ususally schedule something, but I'm staying home from church today anyway to rest and nap. Brian will have the kids for 3 hours at church. So I make the arrangements. I'll only be gone a few minutes and can still rest like I'm supposed to. The plans are made. I print a map to the house. Brian comes home from his morning meetings just in time to grab the kids, a sandwich I packed in a bag for him to eat on the drive and get to church. He runs to the basement to grab something and comes upstairs... "So where are you going during church today?" as he holds up my map. Busted. Oh well. He still doesn't know what he's getting...

No comments: