Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shark Boy Is Here

Our new bundle of joy has arrived. We had a C-section apointment today at 1:30 p.m. We were very surprised that they took us straight in and did not make us wait for a few hours as they did with Maddie. Our new baby boy was born at 3:05 p.m. EST. He has the least amount of hair of our three babies, but is definitely the largest, weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches. We wonder how big he would have been if we let him cook until his due date of the 15th.
Both Angie and the new boy are doing well. They are at Inova Fairfax Hospital and should be there until sometime Monday. Visiting hours are 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. for those of you who would like to pay them a visit. Take the green elevators up to the third floor and follow the signs to Room 349.
As for his name, we are leaning toward Jacob for his first name, but have not yet decided what middle name to give him. When I came home tonight to show pictures to Maddie and Ben, I stated, "Here is your new baby brother, Jacob." Ben quickly replied, "No, that's not his name. It is Shark Boy."

9 comments:

Laura said...

OOOOOHHHHHH, so sweet! Thanks, Brian, for posting. I must say, I like the name Jacob, but I'm a bit partial. Shark boy is good to :)

Give Angie a hug and congrats from us. She's the first of the "original" playgroup to have a #3 (and she may be the only one!).

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congratulations.

Lisa Kearl said...

Congratulations Angie! He's beautiful. I love the name Jacob too. I hope your doing well and recover fast. Best of luck with three little ones.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Congratulations. Welcome to the family Shark Boy. I can't wait to hold you in 2 weeks.

Cardon Family said...

Congrats! He is darling! I am glad that everything went so well! Keep the pictures coming!

Juli said...

I think you should name him Jacob Shadrack (has all the letters of Shark) Boyd Zufelt. He's definately a keeper. We'll look forward to meeting the little guy over the summer or at J's. Congrats!!!!!

Verity said...

Wonderful news! What a perfect little baby! I got a kick out of Angie's random thoughts in the other post, too. ;)

Patrick said...

I guess it's too late to suggest Jacob Patrick Carroll isn't it? Maybe when he's a football player they can call him Great White or hammerhead.

Steven and Erika said...

HAHAHAHA! Ben that was hilarious! Congratulations Zufelts! I knew you were pregnant with your 3rd baby and I am glad everything went relatively well! He is beautiful!
We think of you often!
The Mannewitz Family