Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Truck Isn't Cool Anymore

I went to my morning meetings on Sunday. The car was parked at the pool, so I took the truck which I usually don't do if I don't have the kids. After my meetings, I went to the truck, put it in reverse and turned around to back out. To my amazement, my eyes were met with a line of three car seats. All I could think was, "Holy cow! When did my cool truck become uncool?" It reminded me more of a mini-van than a tough truck. It was a sad moment of realization for me, but hey, at least we don't have the mini-van yet.

2 comments:

Lauren and Rocky said...

LOL, it wont be long until you have that cool van, hey you can hook it up and put TVs in it! LOL

Megan said...

You know you want one, you're just trying to put on the face that you are ambivalent about it!