Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, December 12, 2008

Count Your Blessings

I cannot believe how well this surgery and recovery has gone. There have been painful days and moments, but overall I'm doing fantastic. Since I'll always have the Ben delivery experience to compare everything else to, I'm sure all experiences will be better than that one. I just feel so grateful for the help I've received both in and out of the family. Mom left yesterday, Brian helping all the time too, Ben loves to do the little things we need and Maddie just wants to hold the baby. Now all our friends are beginning to help out. Ben has a play date today with the Torres family from MOPS church so Maddie, Jacob and I can get a good nap in. Play date even comes complete with pickup service. What a saint that Deborah has been to me lately. So as grateful as I'm feeling this morning, I know I'm just beginning to count the blessings heaven is sending my way. Thank you all for being my angels.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad you're doing well and loving your own little Jacob. Enjoy your nap.