Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Few Thoughts

Angie was a bit pensive this afternoon before entering the operating room. Here are a few of her thoughts... "It'll be weird to zip up my pants again." "This is sort of a weird place to be. Most people come to the hospital to get their body repaired. I have come here to have a life cut out of me. Everyone who comes to this part of the hospital leaves as two or more people." "My contractions feel kind of like how you feel when you are sick to your stomach. I feel that tightness that makes you want to sort of crunch up into a ball, but I can't because something is in the way." (That would be the baby, Angie) And...one thought while laying in the recovery room after having the baby... "Wow, my hands feel like they should be up here..." (a few inches in the air above her stomach), "but now they rest here" (resting on her stomach).

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the genius that comes out with having a baby...