Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sutera Surprise

Who knew? Anthony Sutera lived on the other side of our block growing up in Taylorsville. Now he lives a mile or so away. I was so surprised. I was reading my sister's blog one day and clicked on the links to her friends. She had one for Anthony. When I pulled it up, I was floored. The pictures of his kids were all at our neighborhood parks, the fountain, etc. Obviously they live close. I quickly found out that Anthony's wife was best friends with one of my good friends and they lived almost around the corner. What a small world. Kristie and family came to town so we had a dinner party with the Moellers and Suteras at our place. It was so much fun to meet Jaime and the boys and catch up with Anthony. I find it funny that Kristie's first kiss was Anthony and she ended up marrying an Anthony. My first date was a Brian and I ended up marrying a Brian. Weird. Does this predict something for the future of our kids? The first date may mean more than we originally thought it does.

No comments: