Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snuggie

Have you seen the adds for the Snuggie? Jay Leno was just making fun of them during his monologue and it was cracking me up. I think they are totally silly. A big huge blanket with sleeves? Looks like a big potato sack with a zipper. It did remind me though, when I was having my temperature regulator problems. When I was warming on the couch after my first incident, Ben looked a little bit apprehensive until he knew I was okay. After a while, he headed up the stairs. He stopped halfway up and looked down over the stair rail at me with a huge smile. "Mom, we need to buy you a Snuggie! Then you will be warm all the time and you won't have to take your arms out of your sleeves!!" What a sweet, thoughtful kid. I love Ben. He's always thinking of how he can help me or what I might want or need. He has a real tender heart.

No comments: