Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Why Did You Do That?

Ben is screaming at the top of his lungs right now, looking for my love and sympathy. I'm plum out of that. He took a clothes pin and clipped it on his lower lip. Go figure, it really, really hurt. You would think he'd remember, it's only the third time he's done it to himself. Jacob is screaming to eat again for the fourth time in an hour and screams bloody murder every time I attempt to set him down. Maddie is crying because she is "hungry for dinner" even though she barely finished eating her breakfast one hour ago and it is 10 am. The phone keeps ringing and the caller hangs up (for two days now). I don't have time this minute to nurse wounds of stupidity with a clothes pin too. Now who can nurse my wound of stupidity? Thinking I could handle being a mother of three...today feels overwhelming.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hugs, dear. You'll find your groove soon. You're the perfect one to be a mom of three!