Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

It's Maddie's turn now. She cried a lot more than normal overnight, but settled every time I retrieved her binkie and handed it to her in my delirious staggering into her room. Then at 7am she came crying and walking into my room making those familiar gagging sounds. I scooped up both her and a bucket (within reach since Ben ended up sleeping in my bed with me saying he felt sick). Maddie has been dry heaving every 10 minutes for about two hours. If she lays down it comes right up, so I have to hold her. Poor thing. We've only had to clean the carpet once so far though. My plans for the day appear to have been thrown out the window since she just wants to be held and cuddled for comfort, my hands are all tied up and I can't do much of anything. I'm running out of time to get our Halloween costumes sewn for the party Saturday night. I don't really see how it is going to happen at all anymore. I was able to get Ben delivered to preschool at least. He's had an extremely boring week being stuck at home with me since he kept getting sick. Preschool should help keep him busy and happy with good friends. We only had to pull over once on our drive for Maddie to throw up in a cup. She is so miserable.

No comments: