Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How Many Funny Things Can Ben Say In One Day?

Driving in the car, Ben in his chair starts making weird gagging noises. I ask if he is okay. "Sure, mom. I'm just pulling trees out of the ground with my hands, that's all." During breakfast while Brian was getting ready to go to work, Ben stated, "Dad, I wish there was a big pipe that runs all the way from ExxonMobil to our house. That way you won't have to go to work to get the money." Ben asked Brian today, "What would happen if you don't go to work for three days?" Brian, "I'd call it a holiday." At the park with the kids, Brian took them to the picnic benches for a snack. Ben started walking around like he was leading a parade. He told Brian he was the band leader. Maddie was in his marching band so Brian asked what she plays. "The organ." Now that I'd like to see. Then he changed his mind, "No.....she plays the guitar." At least she can pick that up, but she must have a pretty long cord back to the amp. I returned to the park after my OB check-up and reported to Ben we had scheduled a day for the baby to come at the hospital. His immediate response, "Oh good. Is your tummy normal yet?" Unfortunately, I think it will take more than a phone call by the doctor to fix my "tummy problem."

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aren't their little minds something! He sounds like Beth, always talking and coming up with crazy things. Love it!