Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Six Random Things - I Was Tagged

1. I ALWAYS order chicken fettuccine alfredo at restaurants, especially Olive Garden. It doesn't matter how recently I had it, I will order it again. I try a bite of whatever Brian ordered and am always happy I got my good old faithful meal. Yum. 2. I have had plastic surgery on my face. Just imagine how I'd look if I hadn't had it... Scary, huh? :) I used to pass out randomly in high school. Once it happened after I had thrown a dive from the high board but before I had finished my rotations. My body went limp, I hit my head on the diving board and broke my face (at least the bone above your mouth but below your nose), I lost my two front teeth and a sizeable chunk of skin from my chin, etc, etc. What a mess. My teeth were wired back into my mouth at the hospital. Later I had two root canals, plastic surgery and 10 years later my real teeth cracked so now I have fakes up front. 3. I hoard clothes for my kids. I can't help keeping everything that comes my way. Their drawers are stuffed with too much cute stuff. I go through the drawers all the time trying to give things away but it is SOOOO hard. I'm doing better. Baby #3 is just making it too hard to keep it all. 4. I quit doing jigsaw puzzles because I get so addicted my life stops until I finish them. I miss that escape. 5. If you want to make me happy, I mean REALLY happy...cook me: scrambled eggs for breakfast and mashed potatoes for dinner. And maybe pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for desert. There is no limit to how many servings I can eat of these dishes at one sitting. 6. Christmas music can be heard at my house starting in July or at least Brian has always teased me that it is true. I was good natured about my obsession, but a little indignant. Two summers ago I was heading off one morning alone to a youth camp and threw in a CD I love. It was a Christmas Album. I couldn't stop laughing when I realized, to my horror, it was literally JULY 1st. I no longer deny Brian his teasing. **Side note: Ben hasn't put his Christmas music away since last December. I guess it is a contagious disease... Hope you enjoyed reading six random things about me. I got tagged by a friend from Houston playgroup, Laura. Here are the rules of being tagged. 1. Link to the person who tagged you 2. Post the rules to your blog 3. Write 6 random things about yourself 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them 5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted. You've been tagged: Kristie Juli Megan Heather Claudia Mandy

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ok, I read this yesterday and finally have a chance to post. You know how that is.

We're alike. I love chicken alfredo, and I can't wait to get out Christmas music (though it's usually October or November when I do).

Oh, and that's just crazy about passing out mid-dive. Glad you're really ok.