Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekly Cleaning of the Trusses in the Basement

What?!?! You don't sweep off the trusses in the basement ceiling every week? You're house must be filthy! What better way to celebrate your birthday!?!?! In my attempts to make some progress in cleaning up the basement cement dust I realized that if I didn't want dust to fall continuously for the next 10 years, I had better dust off each and every beam in the ceiling. Depressing, huh? I brought down the ladder and changed into my work clothes. Ben changed into his. (I figured a pedicure outfit shouldn't be the same as a dirty clean up job outfit.) I held the ladder while Ben swept the beams he could reach until his favorite show started, at which time he ran away to watch TV. Then I really got to work. I got everything I could reach without unloading and moving the shelves. I finally had to come up and get some fresh air when I couldn't breath anymore. I'm also going grey today and get black snot when I blow my nose. I really need a shower.

No comments: