Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pasta Roni Obsession

Ben was pretty lathargic all day yesterday. About 4 in the afternoon he started getting pretty upset and serious about his tummy hurting. When he told me the tummy yuckies were coming we didn't have time to run to the bathroom or get a bucket. I was glad I had just finished emptying the sink after washing two sinkfulls of dishes and ran three loads in the dishwasher. Anyway, the sink was empty and he vomited in the kitchen sink. He asked what all the chunks were and I told him it was the Pasta Roni Shells and White Cheddar we had eaten for lunch that day. He just stared at it sadly and said, "Awh, man..." Shells are his favorite meal in the entire world. Today, he was thinking quietly to himself as we drove to do some errands. After a while, he said, "Mom, how can I get the shells back? I really want them back because I love them." Yep, he's a die hard, but YUCK!

No comments: