Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Ben hasn't really been taking naps for a month or two now. It really has started cramping my nap time snack binges. That's when I have customarily broken out "the good stuff." The other day he was just not giving me enough space during Maddie's nap and I couldn't wait any longer. I decided to introduce him to a scrumptious treat. He was so totally confused when I told him to get two spoons. Then scoop some peanut butter on his spoon and give me the other one. Now, roll the spoon in chocolate chips. He was real skeptical. Then he had a bite. "I LOVE this treat, Mom!!" was his only comment as he licked the spoon completely clean. Today he came in while Maddie was napping and told me, "Don't you think it would taste good to have peanut butter and chocolate again on a spoon?" I've created a monster...

No comments: