Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Situational Sickness

Friday we started into a rough patch as you may have noticed from my other posts. Ben has vomitted once about every 24 hours since Friday afternoon. He acts totally normal the entire day then vomits again, except that he says he feels yucky. Someone suggested that it might be situational. I've never been big on that stuff, but this is not the first time this exact thing has happened. It happens regularly after Brian has been gone for a while. There is just not a real good answer why he's sick and vomitting. What do you think? Do you believe in that stuff? After this many times (multiple business trips, at least 3, probably 4) of Ben having such serious trouble, I think I might be buying into it. I know situational things can cause emotional anxiety that manifests itself physically. Even when he isn't throwing up, he says he feels bad. His stomach just hasn't felt well for 5 days. What do I do? No company has the right to make my little boy so upset and stressed he gets sick for a week because his dad is missing.

No comments: