Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Tatoo On My Forehead

I think it must say "Screw With Me, It Makes My Day". Someone stole my trash can. Seriously. It got dumped from the curb and left like all the others. Before I made it outside to pick it up, it was gone. All the neighbors still had theirs left on the curb, but not mine. The dumb things cost $25. I'm ticked off. I walked the general area of the neighborhood and can't see it. Maybe it will still show up, but probably not. Seriously, who steals trash cans??? Ugh. Running total of things stolen while living in Virginia: adult bike from inside gated backyard wallet from church lobby trash can from front yard I'm sure there are more I can't think of right now, people are just so rotten here!

No comments: