Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby #3 Got a Quilt

I'm so super excited. No one has ever made me a quilt before. I suppose, that statement is still true actually. Baby #3 received a quilt. It is really, really cute. It is so soft and warm. Just the right weight to it for a winter time baby. It has little cars all over it and it is not just two pieces of fabric sewn together with batting and a few ties (that's all the "quilting" I'm personally capable of). It is intricately pieced together and I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to wrap the little man up in it to keep him snuggled and warm all winter. Thanks, Carol Baker, you're the best.
Told you it was a real quilt. It has a tag and everything. I get to return it after we have the baby and she'll put the stats on the blanket, name, weight, etc. Too cool!
PS - Carol also brought me dinner for tonight because she is such an amazing friend and knows I'm struggling this week. She'd do anything, anytime for anyone, even if it means personal sacrifice to herself. That is the definition of a good friend in my book and I love her!!

No comments: