Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, October 16, 2008

He Made My Bed...

...and stole my heart. Ben came in this morning and laid down with me in bed until I finally dragged myself up and out to the shower. When I came out of the bathroom, Ben was smiling from ear to ear laying on the bed. I noticed right off that he had made the bed for me. It was certainly made by a four year old so nothing was straight, but overall a decent job. How sweet can you get?
I told him how great it made me feel that he would do that for me. He gave me a huge hug and said he knew I would love it and he did it because he just loves me. Whatever girl marries this boy will be a lucky woman to get his tender little heart. He's always thinking of how he can make me happy or help me out and doing secret little things he can't keep a secret because he's too excited to tell me what he did for me. So anyone looking for a great catch, keep Ben Zufelt in mind (just give him 20 more years please).

No comments: